Tuesday, 11 April 2017

A little announcement...


This is just a little note to the tumbleweed clogging up this blog. How are you? Dusty and neglected?

Well, quite. You see, over the last couple of years I've only sporadically been baking and keeping this blog up to date. Life, namely two brand new children, two house moves and a new job have got in the way. Don't get me wrong, 67% of my diet still consists of cake (the other 33% custard creams) but my cake tins haven't seen an airing for rather a long time. I'm hoping one day to return to regular blogging about cakes but in the meantime I'll post every now and again on here, but will keep tweeting and have an exciting BRAND NEW page on facebook

Meanwhile a BIG thank you to all those who have once followed this blog and those who continue to do so xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment- I appreciate every single one of them!