Roger Pizey's brand new baking book is up for grabs in this latest giveaway.
With over two hundred and fifty mouthwatering recipes 'World's Best Cakes' is a must for any baker's bookshelves. It contains a fabulous collection of globally-inspired classic bakes, from national favourites such as American Boston cream pie and British Chelsea buns to exquisite small treats including Russian Tea Cakes and French madeleines. Each recipe has been meticulously researched and perfectly baked by Roger Pizey, one of the world's leading pastry chefs.
To win simply leave a comment below answering the following question:
'What was the last cake you ate?'
Trouble leaving a comment? Simply email me your answer: kate[at]whatkatebaked.com
- The giveaway will close 12:00 Tuesday 22nd October 2013
- The winner will be chosen at random from the comments and emails
- All decisions are final, no correspondence will be entered into and there is no cash alternative
- The winner will be contacted by email and the prize sent directly by Jacqui Small Publishing
- Unfortunately the giveaway is open to UK residents only