We had an absolutely phenomenal response to our inaugural Tea Time Treats Challenge with an Autumnal feast of Ginger and Bonfire Treats, hosted by the wonderful Karen over at Lavender and Lovage (read all the 34 [!] entries right here).
This month's theme is (drum roll please....)....
But of course!
We'd love our December Tea Time Treats Table to be groaning under the weight of your buttery, boozy mince pies, your classic, crumbly Christmas Cakes, your seasonal, sticky Chutneys, your brilliant, beautiful biscuits, your sugared and spiced stollens, your festive, fruity breads and your cheery, Christmassy Cupcakes.
Here's a summary of how to take part:
- All teatime treats, whether sweet or savoury, breads, pies, pasties, cakes, tarts, desserts, conserves or biscuits (plus many, many more!) can be submitted to the Challenge
- Post your recipe on your blog with a link to What Kate Baked and Lavender and Lovage, mention the relevant host for the month and attach the Tea Time Treats logo as shown on the event page.
- The recipe can be one of your own or one you've seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge.
- Please be as creative with the theme as you like.
- If you put your post on twitter please mention @KarenBurnsBooth @katecakeandbake and we will retweet all those we see.
- You do not need to enter every month to join in with the challenge.
- Your post can be submitted for other blogging challenges, just make sure this complies with the rules of the other challenge.
- Please email your entries to teatimetreatschallenge@yahoo.
co.uk by the 28th December. A round up of each month's entries will be posted by the 1st of January on What Kate Baked.
You can read more about our monthly challenge here.
HAPPY FESTIVE BAKING!
Kate and Karen
Kate and Karen