*** THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED; THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR ENTRIES***
'tis the season to
be jolly eat your entire body weight in chocolate!
Yes! 'Tis Christmas!
The time of year where it is quite frankly obligatory to eat more in the space of two weeks than you've eaten over the last eleven months combined. When saying 'no thanks, I won't have another slice' is considered blasphemy. When it will be thought poor form if, come January, every single pair of trousers you own aren't horribly tight. Infact, I have it on good authority that the Coalition Government, once they've sorted out the EU, unemployment and the economy will be voting to have 'Festive Gluttony' enshrined in law. Dave and Nick are particularly keen on doling out jail terms if you haven't replaced your breakfast cereal for Mince Pies by 15th December.
It is a time of year What Kate Bakes loves.
And to celebrate I've a Cadbury's Treasure Box to give away to TWO lucky readers.
Just call me Father Christmas.
To enter, simply leave me a comment below telling me which festive foodie item you'll be greedily enjoying the most this Christmas.
- The giveaway will close 21:00 Friday 15th December 2011 in order for the prize to reach the winners by Christmas
- The winners will be chosen at random from the comments left below
- All decisions are final, no correspondence will be entered into and there is no cash alternative
- The winners will be contacted by email
- The description of the Treasure Box explains it is 'a great gift to share with family and friends'. What Kate Bakes is absolutely fine if the only person you share it with is...yourself.
- Good Luck!