As you may have noticed the little blog has a new home. Right here. And to celebrate the launch of What Kate Baked and thank all you lovely readers for all your support during the move, its gives me great pleasure to announce...
(drum roll please....)
...the very first What Kate Baked Autumnal Baking Challenge and Giveaway!
Calling all comforting crumbles, seasonal bakes, fruity cakes, warming pies and flavoursome Autumnal feasts!
And the prize?
A cookbook of your choice from Amazon!
Baker's notes and how to enter...
- Follow or subscribe by email to What Kate Baked
- Post your Autumnal recipe on your blog with a link to What Kate Baked and attach the Autumnal Baking Challenge & Giveaway logo
- The recipe can be one of your own or one you've seen elsewhere. It can be sweet or savoury. It can be as tenuously linked to Autumn as you like. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge
- If you do not have a blog, you can still enter: please email a photo and the recipe instead
- Email me your post and a picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org by midday Friday 21st October 2011
- If you put your post on twitter please mention @katecakeandbake and I will retweet all those I see
- A round-up of the entries will be posted on What Kate Baked on Saturday 22nd October 2011 and the winner chosen by random on this date
- The winner can choose a recipebook up to the value of £15.00 from Amazon and I am happy to post the prize overseas if necessary. There is no cash alternative
- PS: if people do enter (please enter!) I may very well do a similar challenge for Christmas...