When not singing about dancing queens, money or a chap named Fernando, Abba once sang about having a dream.
Vanessa Kimbell, author of the brilliant 'Prepped' blogged about having a dream.
Vanessa may have sung about it too, we'll just have to ask her.
The great thing is, Vanessa achieved her dream: to write a recipe book in twelve months. This book, Prepped, has received rave reviews and is a lovely, lovely cookbook. Vanessa also has her own radio show and writes for her local newspaper. In all this, Vanessa has become a real, true-life inspiration to me and lots of other food bloggers out there.
A recent post on Vanessa's blog asked us for our dreams.
1. To be able to eat these all day, everyday, without my dentist getting mad at me:
Double chocolate and homeycomb cookies (recipe coming up soon)
2. Blogging wise? To entertain, provide a bit of baking-sunshine and a lot of cake
3. I'd also love for this little blog to grow big. And when the blog does grow up there are lots of exciting things I hope it will lead to.
4. There is of course all the personal dream stuff. Buy me a large glass of gin and I may just tell you them
5. I also get a weird reoccuring dream at night about dinosaurs and foxes. But I don't think that's what Vanessa wants to know about.